Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Why hello FOREVER 21

I haven`t shopped at forever 21 in a LONG time - i felt like they got a little too crazy for me with the clothing . My friend and I went to the mall yesterday to Sephora - I needed an updated shade in Makeup Forever Foundation (i`m a 128 now LOL) anyway !! I'm not supposed to be shopping but we couldn`t help it -- forever 21 was the store we have to pass to get to the car ( :


So we went in -- the mall was closing in 30 mins -- so we had very limited time to look ; I saw some CUTE rings- seriously gorgeous rings && picked up two items


CUTE slouchy fit T shirt- i got it in a medium because i love the comfortable - 8am class type fit LOL 

so adorable - size small ( :

6 comments:

  1. I know, F21 gets so squished with clothing, sometimes it's hard to shop. Too overwhelming. The items you got are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yess agreed ! && it get messy in there - hard to shop!! such a headache seriously /&&thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous blog!! you should check out my blog! it would mean alot to me if you could follow it too! <3

    givemefashionnow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I noticed you're wearing HK in your profile picture...AWESOME! I love HK too! Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I'm following you now too.

    XOXO

    hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute shirt!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete