Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sad Sunday

All i did was work today - i couldn't even drive to work because I don't have a car LOL . so instead of taking the bus, my friend picked me up -- he works 1 hour before me - so before I went into work I stopped by Ross. I found this REALLY cute dress !! But it was a size large ... i usually buy a size small OR medium if it runs small - but large ?! OH WELL . i had to have it -- It actually fits perfectly! A little loose but i paired it with a cute belt -- I'll post pics up soon of it on !



I think Ross has some REALLY cute clothes seriously - i guess you just have to be patient and look ! i didn't have alot of time to look (maybe less than an hour) 

4 comments:

  1. as long as it looks great i see no harm! x

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @charleston -- thanks thanks !! definitely lOl !

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is cute, but yes, you definitely need to have some time when you go to Ross.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Tayebug ( : yess so my next trip i`m going to make sure i have atleast 2 hrs !! theres alot to look through LOL

    ReplyDelete