Saturday, July 10, 2010

Eat . Sleep . Work . Math .

My summer officially sucks ! Eat, sleep, work and then math homework ! like WTF ; I'm tired all the time - I just don't want to do anything LOL. I don't have a car anymore because I had to give it to my mom to use since my sister needs my mom's car - so NO shopping :( I'm SOOO depressed. I did order some things from Pacsun yesterday night though ! since i was really sad HAHA that's about the only thing that makes me happy. I ordered 4 tank tops and 1 dress. I'll definitely post it up as soon as I receive the package - It said 6-7 business days :/ which seems like a LONG time.

This weekend my boyfriend & I are going to a car show in New Jersey - i HOPE I can stop by a mall or something with a MAC Cosmetics store inside -- seriously because I'm going crazy

I've been on their website like for the past two days just writing down what I'm going to buy LOL (crazy!!)


LOVE TO LOVE - I seriously NEED this - it looks absolutely AMAZING like i'm just SO in love with these colors. I always LOVE the more neutral / brown colors ! I'm not much of a colorful person when it comes to eyeshadow.




If i don`t get this - i'm going to CRY . seriously LOL

JUST SUPERB- honestly i'm not even sure how this is going to look on me (: but at this point I don't even care !! it looks so cute so i DEF have to get it

Anyway ! I need a new foundation - seriously. I've used MAC Mineralized Satinfinish, Makeup forever Foundation, Revlon Photoready Foundation, MAC Studio Tech ...that's all i can think of right now LOL and currently using MAC Studio Fix Fluid - which i absolutely LOVE but kinda getting bored of .. any suggestions ? I need something with full coverage ( : 

6 comments:

  1. I bought Love to Love. It's really pretty. I'm on the hunt for a good foundation too. I am using MAC Studio fix too right now but still looking =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ansa HEHEE def agree !! i LOVE the mac studio fix .. i guess i`ll just stick with it ?? but if you find something better pleaseee let me know !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever you do, be sure to get the Naked shadows. You will be SOOOO sad if you miss it. Make your boyfriend stop at a mall!!

    I am a new follower. I hope you'll come check out my blog and follow me too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog x

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want the Naked palette! But I just bought a bunch of makeup from MAC's new collection! Ohhh gosh, what to do? Anyway.. I hope your summer gets better :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. @tayebug omg omg i'm def excited BUT BUT i looked online @ the UD website & it's sold out -- and on sephora website :/.. so i hope i can find it in the mall or something

    @Charleston -- thank youuu !!

    @martha omg i'm going crazy over the new collection too!! i haven't been to the mall though :/ it sucks . yeaa the naked palette looks amazing <3 <3 haha we`re going to be so broke by the end of the summer with all this gorgeous makeup LOL && thankss girl !!

    ReplyDelete