Friday, July 9, 2010

New Aparment !!

Hi all ; i just recently moved into my new apartment ( : & it`s officially been a little over a week !! I still have a LONG way to go on decorating / making everything perfect ! but heres a couple updates:


My room came with a little corner shelf ! i guess the people before didn't remove it. I put ALL of my favorite little things on in -- definitely still a work in progress (as everything is in my apartment LOL) but here are a few shots!




I LOVE hello kitty , VS, MAC, Nars & Sleeping Beauty!






My Closet door - YES alot of work needs to be done - it should be complete by the end of July`10( :


boring bed :/ more pillows will be added asap !


I lost like more than 1/2 of my manga / anime stuff during the move .. but this is what i'm working with so far lol



Most Recent purchase from Macys ! Super cute / comfortable dress - it actually has pockets LOL ! it's a size medium .. I usually buy small but this was the last one & i HAD to have it -- only 9.00 !! super super crazy !

4 comments:

  1. Hi

    Thanks for stopping by my blog...I am now following you too :)))

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though you're only two posts in, I already love your type of blogging.

    I'm looking forward to more of your posts!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. @makeupthoughts thanks !!!

    @greeds thanks thanks more to come soon hopefully LOL !!

    @charlotte thank you <3 <3

    ReplyDelete